Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Naked Fruit by Elisa Morgan [Edee's Bookclub]

This blog is related to the bookclub created by Edee. I love this book as well as the others..It's a real lesson on just living your life the right way. My favorite part of the book so far is when the five year old boy lost his binoculars. And like every mom does the author goes crazy looking for them. The little boy tells his mom...Jesus knows where they are. I thought that was so beautiful and amazing the someone so young who really didn't see what life can throw at you can trust in God. I took this as a sign. Just trust in him. Have faith. I just thought I would share that with everyone. Can't put the book down. Only to write this blog..lol keep reading..Girls I'll see you at the breakfast.

1 comment:

Yaniesa said...

Send me some comments..please read "Naked Fruit" GREAT BOOK